Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gadis Melayu...Again? God, Help Us!!!

Assalamu'alaikum...

Actually, I've no plan to write anything...
Until...Gadis Melayu programme is on air...
It made me so sick...
I don't have any word to describe my feelings right now...
"Disgust" is the closest one...Maybe...
"Stupid" is another word...
How can some people like this kind of programme?
Honestly, I'm upstairs right now...
Just try to run as far as I could from the TV...
That's why I'm writing this entry...

Malay girls being exploited for the sake of entertainment...
For what?
To fill the pocket of the producer and the TV company of course...
No offense, but please don't make ourselves look stupid by actually loving this programme...
This programme tarnishes the name of Islam...
No wonder there's Muslims who don't want Hudud...
Maybe they can't survive if Hudud is implemented...
No money to make, maybe...
I'm not saying I'm a good, perfect Muslim...
I'm just an ordinary Muslim who cares about my surrounding, somehow...

Wake up, people!
Our brothers and sisters in Palestine need us...
Do we care??

6 comments:

Ghuraba said...

Nauzubillahi Min Zalik

Its a sign to remind us that... "Qiyamah is around the corner".

Let's prepare for it!

Anonymous said...

people in msia..and around the world, dah ditusuk dengan hedonisme.

Itulah cara mereka untuk menguasai minda kita..

Sanchez said...

betul3...

jazrul said...

kita dijajah lagi dalam bentuk minda

malaysia seo

jazrul said...

anak muada la yang banyak kena jajah

malaysia web design

fauzi said...

kena jajah dari segi fikiran
malaysia web design