Friday, September 11, 2009

Don't Be Mad...It's aTest...


Assalamu'alaikum...

These Qur'anic verses are very meaningful to me...
(Of course all the verses in Al-Qur'an are meaningful...)

But these verses have a sentimental value...(to me at least)

These verses are the 1st few verses that I've learned in the subject Tafsir when I was in Form 1...

Thus, alhamdulillah, I remember it vividly...

Anyway, I think it applies to me today...

Because of miscommunication, I missed my Sahur and I only woke up at 6.11 am on the 21st night of Ramadhan...

How tragic was that?

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed...
Maybe it's not my rezki...

As Big Mike of the Buymore (in Chuck series) said,
I've to be "calm and composed"...

Well, these verses also relevant for yesterdays...
and for tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and so on...

Because that's Al-Qur'an...
Always relevant until...forever...

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الأمْوَالِ وَالأنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ


002.155 Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,


الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

002.156 Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":-


أُولَئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ


002.157 They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.

Al-Qur'an, 002.155-157 (Al-Baqara [The Cow])



Text Copied from DivineIslam's Qur'an Viewer software v2.9

No comments: