Thursday, October 15, 2009

Disturbed...

Assalamu'alaikum...

Have you ever been disturbed in your sleep?
You're not sure whether it's a nightmare or something else...
I've...
And it's been happening since my secondary school...
until now...
which is why I'm writing right now...

The reason?
I don't know...
It normally happens when I sleep very late at night...
And I assume it's also because I didn't follow Rasulullah's (PBUH) sunnah in sleeping...
(I forgot to take wudhu' before sleep)
And it could also be because of my past sins...

Wallahua'lam...

I can't tell really whether it's a nightmare or the devil and the gang just having fun...

For those of you who never experience it, let me break it down for you...

You feel like it's so hard to get yourself up from sleep...
And it feels like something is holding you from waking up...
It's like a fight really...
It's so hard to even open your eyes...

So, after I managed to get up (Alhamdulillah),
I go straight away to the toilet and perform wudhu'...
And do some things that I believe need to be done...

I guess I mustn't forget to perform wudhu' each time before sleeping from now on...
Intensify Qur'an recitation and understanding...
And perhaps change my sleeping place...

Wallahua'lam...

No comments: