Thursday, April 2, 2009

Everything Happens For A Reason...

Assalamu'alaikum...
First of all, I'd like to apologise to Master J for copyright infringement...
I mean, for the title of this entry...

There's nothing much to talk about...
I just want to share a story...
It's about a guy named G.U.Y.

One morning, 5.33 am to be exact,
G.U.Y. received an sms from unknown number...
Seconds later, the unknown person miscall-ed...
So, G.U.Y. woke up...

While having his Subh "snack", G.U.Y. texted the unknwon person, asking who is he/she...
The person replied that he is Sh*h, from K.L...
G.U.Y. wondered..."Is this my cousin trying to fool me around? or Is this Bro. Shahkirit? or just an old friend?"

So, G.U.Y. replied the message telling who G.U.Y. is and at the same time, asking Sh*h, "Who are you, actually? From where did you get my number?"
Sh*h didn't replied until G.U.Y. came back from musolla...

To his surprise, G.U.Y. received an sms from Sh*h, apologising and telling G.U.Y. that he's got the wrong number...
Haha...Typical story...

Earlier, while walking to the musolla, G.U.Y. had this thought in his mind...
"Is this how I'm going to die? "
"Maybe I'm going to be hit by a car or something"
G.U.Y. even looked behind when he was walking...
To see if there's any car etc...

On his way back, G.U.Y. looked up at the sky...
Dark, gloomy sky...
"Am I going to be struck by lightning? Is this the way I'm going to die? Then, nobody would notice how did I die"

But the moral of the story is, even though G.U.Y. was being bothered by an unknown man, it was that man who woke G.U.Y. up for Subh...
Because of the man, G.U.Y. had the chance to have his Subh "snack", praying in Musolla, etc...
Another moral value is, Death can come right at us when we least expect it...

Alhamdulillah, G.U.Y. is still alive at this point...
Astounded with the incident, G.U.Y. posts this entry on his blog...

4 comments:

Master J said...

i'll see u in court! =p

Sanchez said...

I have th right to remain silent...I need my lawyer now...

Akmal Azeman said...

i'll b the jury...n im DEFINITELy on mj's side. MUAHAHAHAH! *ketawa kejam*

Sanchez said...

Bring it on, Kema n MJ...It's been a while since my last debate...:P